Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Scary!

It's true.

Also, I'm not gonna lie, I might have used this assignment to eat a bite sized snickers.
And that's right, i use the phrase "pubescent girl body," to describe what i really think is at the crux of the novel and to a lesser extent the film "The Exorcist."





You can't read the scrolling credits very well but the barbies are on loan from a toy theatre adaptation of the 11th century epic poem, Beowulf. Ask me about it!

Also, i tried to make a way better into for this, like with Svengoolie* type panache. But like my scoliosis riddled spine, it didn't turn out so well. Here are the out-takes.






Thank you everyone, for watching that and not dumping me.





*fyi, this is svengoolie, an idol of mine.






And when is someone gonna get me a decent haircut?

2 comments:

  1. "People who are men people" makes me laugh every time.

    The outtake reel is funnier than most things I've seen on you tube. We need to get 1 million people to watch this and then maybe the world would get it and finally give you a mfin' development deal.

    You just took this blog to a WHOLE OTHA LEVEL, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM TAKING IT TO THE NEXXXT LEVEL!

    SO MUCH SO THAT IN ONE MINUTE I WILL NOT NEED OXYGEN TO BREATHE!!!

    but seriously why won't anyone hire me.

    ReplyDelete