Sunday, September 6, 2009

PUNISHMENT!

well,
shootskies!

i thought this was due TODAY by five. but rule number one: no excuses. breaking rule number one, i should tell you that part of the reason i am punished is that i went to michigan on friday to see my first ever football game in the big house. it was pretty cool, and you might notice i picked up a few "athletic" "pointers" which have served me well.

so take that desmond howard. laura and kate come to rock the pigskin, on your face style.



p.s. i totally broke my glasses.
p.p.s and maybe threw out my back...also i think my neighbors hate me, because i am weird.

the end.
laura.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. This did it for me. First of all, you are actually good at sports (especially frisbee tennis), so it was really no punishment at all. Secondly, what genius was pitching to you? Bravo all around.

    ReplyDelete